Our services for employees
We are the leading corporate consultancy for employee support and development programs. Motivating people is our mission.
Sometimes in life things don’t turn out quite the way we’d like them to. Stress with a new colleague, unwelcome changes in the workplace, conflicts with management, constantly changing responsibilities.
Private life not running smoothly. Worrying about your children or tricky problems with your partner – you can’t concentrate on your job – your life balance is unsettled.
Whatever the issue – we have the right support for you. Our team of experts is available to help – and we are expanding our know-how every day. consentiv now serves more than 55,000 employees through the consentiv Employee Assistance Service, from seven locations across Austria.
Sometimes you just need a sympathetic ear. We can help you to clear your head, provide support should you need it, and above all, offer an outside perspective. Your wellbeing is our priority.
„Our aim is to develop new perspectives and find solutions for the future.“
The focus of our counseling is on helping clients to make the most of their own skills and resources. This ensures prompt and effective solutions.
- Starts by building confidence
- Provides an external perspective
- Promotes self-reliance
- Supports development of personal resources
- Helps you achieve your personal goals
Personal issues and areas of concern:
- Personal development
- Relationships: marriage, partner, and family issues
- Parenting advice
- Bereavement support
- Counseling for parents before an amicable divorce (Außerstreitgesetz (Non-contentious Proceedings Act) para 95, section 1a)
- Advice on care for elderly relatives
- Counseling on addiction concerns
- Crisis intervention
Professional issues and areas of concern:
- Management issues
- Managing stress, self-organization, time management
- Preparing for employee performance reviews
- Termination of employment
- Preparing for interviews
- Conflict management
- Team issues
- Career coaching
- Concerns about bullying
Whatever might be worrying you – you can confide in your personal “coach”, knowing that you’re in good hands. A frank discussion with an independent person can often work wonders – and will remain confidential to the consulting session.
Absolute discretion is the basis of our work with you. You can talk to us in complete confidence – this is the first step to finding a solution.